Andrise went to another orphanage on Monday. Due to her situation, she was not able to be reunited with her family or adopted. The director reports that she is doing well there! I was very impressed with the care they give their children. They are big on the children’s emotional needs and make sure that every child volunteers in their community to build character. I think its a great ﬁt and that Andrise will do well there!
- Jessika, one of our cooks spent nearly a month in the hospital due to stomach pains and fevers. She has been released and is doing much better!
- Mdm Jossiers husband had been really sick and passed away a few days ago. Please pray for her during this time of transition.
- Please pray for adoptions during this time. IBESR has put a hold on accepting new files while they do some restructuring. They are scheduled to reopen in July. They will continue to work on the files already in their office.
- Anderlin was a little baby we asked for prayers a few weeks ago. He has Spina Bifida and needed surgery to close a hole in his back. He was finally able to have the surgery last week! He is still in the hospital in Santo Domingo, but we hear he’s doing well and should be coming home this week! Thank you so much for praying for him, please continue to do so as he heals and makes the journey back home to Haiti!
- Nutramigen Formula
- Diapers (we have had 6 people sign up for the diaper program in the past 2 weeks, but we are still looking for 5-10 more).
- Dove bar soap