- Volunteers have and continue be of high value to COTP. Support (prayer, financial, encouragement), staffing, adoptions, skills and connections have often come from volunteers.
- Haitians and foreigners each have things to learn from each other. While we work to not take jobs from Haitians, we also see value in working side by side to develop relationship.
- Volunteers can assist in projects and encourage both foreign and Haitian staff.
- We aim to lead trips that value learning the Haitian culture, developing relationships and providing a deeper understanding of COTP programs.
- We have one week each month open for volunteer teams to come serve in Haiti.